Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!!


I honestly tried to find a picture that was more related to the blog, but no such luck. Anyways, Happy New Years everyone. Its a time for new beginnings and everything and so forth. Basically its a time where its a new year to just do whatever because everything in the past year means absolutely nothing. It just took part in making who you are today. My previous year was pretty boring, so I'm moving. Simple as that. Not sure where, but I'm leaving the state I hate so much.

Anyways, for those who have been paying attention to my Google+. I lost my bookmarks. Most likely were stolen from my baby sister. Found out that she did in fact stole them. Which resulted in me praying that she didn't feel the need to cut them up because I really want to give them to four of you guys. Luckly she only hid them to get the joy of me freaking out. She is a little evil things, isn't she?

So I won't talk about any books at this time. I am honestly wrapping up Against The Wall and I'm about a third of the way through Sign. Honestly I don't believe that. I look to be at least halfway. But keep an eye out for those posts. But if you don't see them that will be because I got new books from the library. I like to get books from the library. Now if only they had half of the books I have on my to-read list on Goodreads. It would make my life so much easier and then I don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on books. Oh well. Beggers can't be choosers. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment