Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Still reading Providence

I'm just going to jump in to talking about the book because everything makes so much more sense now. Nina pretty much told Jarred that he better come clean and tell her everything, or she didn't want to see him ever again. I pretty much said 'oh snap' after reading that. He didn't really have to think it over much because he ended up asking her out and gave her his number. Apparently the guy does in fact have serious feelings for the girl. But I give power to the girl for making him choose. I should really learn something from Jamie McGuire's books when it comes to getting a guys attention. Anyways, he finally tells Nina everything. And I mean everything. He pretty much went against everything he was taught just to prove his feelings for Nina. Then Jarred says the most sweetest line in the whole entire book so far. He pretty much says that he literally couldn't live without her and wouldn't want to if he could. Swoon. Kind of makes you wish you found a guy like that. Now we all understand why I'm a sucker for these kinds of books. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment