Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Some what finished reading Frature

Okay I'm not even close to being done reading the book, but before I ruin anything more about this book. I'm about to tell you every single detail about this book and that is bad. You might not think so, but I want you to read the book. I can at least tell you that there isn't as many sex scenes as the first book. Which is good in a way. But I'm at a really intense part, so I'm going to go finish reading the book. But I'm telling you to go read this series, if you haven't started yet. After you get past all of the sex scenes its actually a really good book. So until next time...


Also here is the link to the first book with you can get for free for Kindle: http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00IJPO9R8  (if it doesn't work, I'm sorry ahead of time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment