Thursday, February 5, 2015

Reading Misbehaving

Whats so great about being home alone is that you get a lot of reading done. I have no desire to watch TV and I already cleaned up the house to the point there there will be no complaints. So all I have to do is turn on the music and read. That is about it. Hopefully in a months I'll have a reading nook where I can read with out being disturbed. I've watched enough home remodeling shows, that I think I have the hang of it. If not, I'm sure I can find someone to help me. Anyways, lets get talking about the book. This book is going to be highly interesting. Only because you got two people from two completely different worlds. But that is just how Abbi Glines works with these books. Kind of gives you the sense that there is a possibility for people to find love anywhere. This one just so happens to start with the fact that Jess was just in the right place at the right time. But things seem to be moving quick between our star-crossed lovers. It is only going to be a matter of time before everything crashes and burns. I wonder how that will play out. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment