Saturday, February 14, 2015

Finished reading Hearts to Follow series

So I pretty much just read this book in one day. I told you it was an easy read and its a good choice when you need to do catch up work on your yearly reading goal. Anyways, I liked it a lot. The stories are pretty relateable with how short they are. Also it shows how high school can by sometimes with rumors and misunderstandings. Also it can be a lesson that what you have been looking for could have been in front of you the whole entire time. Anyways, I also like how all of the stories somewhat tie into each other. Even though they are about different people but it all still flows in well with each other. The last story is about a girl who is highly into theater and has a crush on the guy who plays the male lead in a play they are doing together. Honestly I can't tell you how it ends because I haven't quite finished reading the book yet. Guess you'll just have to get the book to find out on how it ends. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment