Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Reading Providence

You ever have that feeling while your reading where you think that you aren't getting that far but then you look down and realize you are almost a third of the way through the book. That is what is going on with my now with the book. One minute I'm on page 2 and then next thing I know I'm at the end of chapter three. I'm breezing right through this book, which only means one thing. I'm
enjoying the book. Anyways, the book starts with our main character, Nina, visiting her father on his death bed. She becomes a wreck and meets a mysterious guy on her way back from her father's funeral. And when I say this guy is a complete mystery, I mean it. You don't know what his job is, you don't know anything. Just his name. Also that he sometimes has his sister with him, who creates a scene at a bar that Nina just so happens to be at with some friends. But I want to know who this guy is and what all his secrets are. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment