Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Reading Reckless

So I'm just going to talk about the book, starting with the fact that Kellan's past is really starting to catch up with him. We all know that he slept around and what not, but apparently he did some videos as well. But now that he is working his way up the music ladder, those videos are going to be surfaced. Karma is really a bitch. Anyways, Kiera is saying that its okay and that it doesn't bother her. But I think she isn't really showing how she really feels about the situation. Anyways, Kellan is back on tour and waiting for Kiera to join him. Sadly she still has to break the news to some people. Just sooner then later because Kellan spilled the beans at his going away party. Good going Kellan. But I'm going to head out. Sorry its not a longer post, but honestly I'm only on the fourth chapter. Also I have a feeling we won't see the end of Kellan's ex-roommate. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment