Monday, September 5, 2016

Almost done reading Born of Legend

Finally, I'm almost done with the book. Sorry Bookies, but this book took forever to read. Only because people don't know enough to leave me alone. At least I can say that I'm all caught up on the series now. But that is also the sad thing, I'm all caught up. And the next book doesn't come out until February of next year. I don't think I can wait that long. I love this series so much.

Also as I was reading this book, I realized that in the last one, Julien went missing. I'm pretty sure we get to find out what happened to him in this book. I feel like I don't have to tell you guys anything that is going on in the book because if you read all of the other books, this all plays into it but through Julien's point of view. Only because in the last book, Sherrilyn Kenyon threw a lot at us about Julien and had some explaining to do. Thanks for that Sherrilyn.

Anyways, from what I've seen in the list of this series on Goodreads, it looks like there is only one book left. Please let that not be true. I was kind of hoping that this series would last forever like the Dark Hunter series. What am I going to do once Sherrilyn finishes this series? I'm sure my mother will be happy because I pretty much spent over two hundred dollars on this series alone by getting all the books that were already out at once. Sorry mom. But please don't stop the series Sherrilyn. I was hoping to see this series go into the second generation like she did with Born of Ice. Fingers crossed that she continues and is just working on the proposals for the next few books.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment