Monday, September 26, 2016

Almost done reading Dark Bites

Hey there Bookies,

I'm getting close to wrapping up the book, which means no more posts on this book after this. I know you are so sad to see it go and I still have like four stories left to share. Meaning you have to get the book to see what those stories are about. Sorry.

Anyways, I read about three stories since the last time I posted. The first one is about Dracula's daughter and how she had this whole misunderstanding along with her husband. They try to hate each other, but can't help to feel the love for the other. It takes them almost dying to finally give in to their feelings. The next story is similar to one of the earlier stories I read in the series, but I can't remember the title of the book. Maybe one of you can refresh my memory. But the story has the squire fall in love with the dark hunter they are in charge with. Really wish I could remember the story it reminds me of. The last story and the one I just wrapped up is about Fury and how he found his long lost mate. They weren't mated yet, only due to the lies she was told about his kind. Another story about misunderstanding and only believing what you want to believe. But I have to be honest here, I'm actually glad that I'm almost done with this book. Nothing against the book, I enjoy the little stories that explain certain things that have been going on in the series. It answers some of those unanswered questions. But I'm ready to dive back into the series and just have the whole book focused on one person instead of many. Maybe this is why I avoid short story books.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment