Sunday, September 11, 2016

Reading Eden

Hey there Bookies,

I am about halfway through this book. Thank the lord. Of course, I'm not getting much work done right now due to a group of six young men doing a small competition on Instagram. I'm still recovering from the video Zelo posted. Can I say major disappointment? How dare he cut it off right at Himchan.

Anyways you aren't here for my fangirling. Unless it's for a good book. Like the one I'm reading. Sadly nothing is picking up. I'm almost halfway and nothing has really happened. Our two main characters got married and Jarred went through his trial. And, that is about it. Nothing really exciting yet. I know it's supposed to happen soon, but with the previous books, the action started right away. All I got is Ryan picking on Jared because he knows it gets on his nerves. Then you have Nina trying to learn how to defend herself without really hurting herself. And then you have Jared who knows that he has to travel to return the book of hell, but he is pretty much dragging his feet. Could he be possibly be going to the dark side and not even know it?

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment