Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Reading Early To Death, Early to Rise

Hey there Bookies,

I am happy to say that I do in fact have a quick read in my hands. Which kind of makes me happy. I might actually be done with this book by tomorrow if I keep up the pace.

Anyways the book is about our leading lady taking on her new role in her afterlife. She is what you would call a Timekeeper. I'm sure the first book explained what the hell that is, but I'm guessing that she has the ability to see the future and is given a chance to change it before its too late. Which before she became a timekeeper, the way of changing the timeline before catastrophe hits was to kill the person who was going to put it into place. Now Madison believes that the person can change by choice, that way they don't have to die. Only problem is she has to prove that it is possible by finding her latest marked soul before he kills hundreds of people. Talk about major pressure. Of course it doesn't make it easier when the two people who are supposed to be helping her can't get along. Kind of makes you want to read just to see if she will succeed.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment