Monday, September 26, 2016

Let's get Personal #4

I almost forgot to do this post again. I really need to stop doing that. Maybe I should write it down or something. Anyways, nothing new has been going on and I don't really have anything deep to talk about. Probably because all my thoughts have been on the latest story I've been writing. It turns out that it was chosen to be put into a contest. Sadly it's not done and doesn't have enough words. So all my time has been on that. I've been struggling with some areas to have it make more sense, but I guess I'm just not a good enough writer. Sorry, the post isn't longer, but I'll try to make a more meaningful one next week. Also, I'm starting to do videos now. Well, I got all the programs needed to make videos. Now I just have to record. Let's see how this goes. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment