Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Vampire Knight vol. 17 by Matsuri Hino

Hey there Bookies,

My nerdy side has come out to play because I got the next book to Vampire Knight. This is for all those graphic novel lovers out there.

For those who don't know or need a little refresher on the whole series, since I'm almost done with it now. Also, I don't think I ever explained what it is all about. So the story takes place at a school that consists of two class groups. One being the day class that is full of average human beings and the night class that is a whole bunch of vampire's pretending to be human. Both classes have to be separated for the safety of the students. To make sure this all runs smoothly because the day class is just infatuated by the mystery of the night class, there are two student body presidents that keep things in order. Or at least try to. These two students also have a bit of a dark past that ended up having them being adopted by the headmaster of this school. Anyways, things get pretty interesting by the sixth to tenth book. I can't really remember which one to be specific. But I highly suggest for everyone to read this series. It is so good.

Even if you don't read graphic novels, this one will make you a fan. I didn't like reading them at first either because of how the book is set up. Luckily for the first few books, the book itself tells you how to read it. But the whole series has a good plot line with a hint of romance. Only because our leading lady has two childhood sweethearts that she cares deeply about. One who was the one that saved her life from a rogue vampire, and the damaged little boy who witnessed his entire family of vampire hunters being murdered in front of his eyes. The whole series you are pretty much cheering on your favorite to be picked to have our leading lady fall in love with. I know I'm all for our vampire hunter spawn Zero. Don't ask me why I just like him more. But go check out the series. I'm not going to tell you what this book is about only because it's a quick read and you have to read the series in order to understand what I'm saying. So go check it out like right now.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment