Monday, September 26, 2016

Waiting for books...#2

After going through my stack of books from the library, I have time to sit back and be bored out of my mind. My next set of books probably won't be in until tomorrow. God, I hope not. I need something to do at work and World of Warcraft can only entertain me for so long. Anyways, I thought I'd let my wonderful Bookies know what is come up. Maybe you can help me decide what book to read next. So here it is, the list of my upcoming books. Once again I don't really read what the book is about so I can't tell you what to expect in the book ahead of time. I like to keep the mystery in the reading and discovering things at the story unfolds. Anyways, to the list.

First up is Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison. This book is the second in the Madison Avery series. From what I can remember from reading the first book, it's about a girl that died and is now working to keep the balance in the world. I could be highly wrong because it's been like a year since I read the first book.  But I will say that she looks very elegant on the cover of this book.

Second, book is Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard. This book is the final installment in the Gabriel's Inferno series. This series is about star-crossed lovers of a college professor and one of his students. They have some history together since their families are close friends. The whole feel of the story is the fact that he specializes in Dante and his life. The student had a crush on him for as long as she could remember, making her study Dante as well. In the second book of the series, their secrets get revealed and now they have to build back up after having everything torn from them. So, I'm kind of curious on how this book is going to play out because there can't be anything else going against them to tear them apart. But I could be wrong.

Let's first admire the hot bod on the cover of this book. If only he didn't have long hair though. Why does every romance book have to have a guy with long fricken hair. I can't date a guy who has longer hair then me. That is just wrong. Anyways, let's get talking about the book. My last book that I have in the waiting is Savage Awakening by J.D. Tyler. This book is the second book in the Alpha series. A series about shape shifting Navy SEALs that are in charge of hunting down the supernatural and protecting the human race. The first book in the series is the leader of the group finding his mate and now its time to see who's turn it is. If only I remembered who the names were for all of the pack.

So until next time........


No comments:

Post a Comment