Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Waiting for books...

The one thing I hate about finishing a book during a holiday and in the middle of the night, there is no way to get another book from the library. It would be so much easier once I open up my bookstore. I know a few people out there feel the same pain that I do when you need a book late at night and nothing is open. Can't wait until everything is all done and I open the bookstore and keep it open 24 hours. But that is all besides the point.

I'm not sure when they will be coming in, but I have requested two books from the library. I'm pretty sure I will get one by tomorrow. But I still have to find something to do until then. Sad face. But I'm going to go now. Figured I'd complain a little to you guys. Just to pass the time a bit. Sorry about that.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment