Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Almost done reading Eden

Hello my Bookies,

I'm getting close to finishing the book. It feels like just yesterday that I was only halfway through the book. Now I only have a few pages left. Of course wouldn't you know that the book had to wait until the last few pages to pick things up. All starting with an exploding car. Also, there was the almost crashing the plane before it was able to arrive at its location. But I stopped reading when the all out war was about to begin. Sadly I can't tell you guys anymore because I want you to get the book and read it. This is a good series. I will have to admit that the last book wasn't as good as the first two, but I guess it is a good book to wrap up the whole series. Don't want you begging for more when there is nothing else to tell, right? So go support this amazing author by reading the series. I'm pretty sure the majority of the people who haven't read these books will highly enjoy them. I know I did but I'm off to read my next book.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment