Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Started reading Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Yes, I know that its another Sherrilyn Kenyon book and you are most likely getting sick of the book by now. But I can't help but love her work. And since I'm being honest, I almost didn't get this book. I thought it was going to be one of those novellas that I tend to skip and miss a chunk of the series. But thank the lord that I did not or else I would be sad. I'm actually pretty excited to officially start this book. I usually go into this series without reading anything about the book. I like to keep the mystery alive when it comes to the dark hunters. From what I can see this book is going to have a lot of mini stories, meaning that I'm going to be done with this book pretty quick. I think. I guess it all depends how much I get pulled into the book. Don't you think it's time for me to crack open the cover and dive into the world of the dark hunters? Or, should I wrap up my last book first? Either way, I'll keep you posted on what is all going on. Maybe.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment