Thursday, September 8, 2016

Started reading Eden by Jamie McGuire

Bookies,

This just makes me sad. I'm on the last book of the Providence series. I tried to stretch this out as much as I could, but the end has finally come.  I'm going to miss this series. No doubt about it. But I know that this book will not disappoint because Jamie McGuire still hasn't achieved that. I have loved every one of her books that I have read so far.

Anyways, let's get to the book and my first impressions.  The book starts off with our main character's wedding day. For some reason, I thought they were already married by now, but I do remember that in the second book they kept hounding her to set a date to get married. But I'm only one chapter in and things will get crazy good very soon. I just know it. I'm just curious on how this is all going to play out. According to the back, yes I read the back, their child is supposed to save them all. But that is all the book is hinting. Not cool book. Not cool at all.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment