Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Almost done reading Early To Death, Early To Rise

I'm at a pretty tense part Bookies. I'm literally at the edge of my seat as Madison tries to save the day. Things for her get difficult when the light timekeepers put a guardian angel on her marked soul. They guy is pretty much pure evil, and the idiots want to protect him. I can see why Madison gets really angry with them. If they just took the time to pay attention to the visions they get when they look forward, everyone would be happy. Madison can get rid of those that aren't sorry for their actions while the light timekeepers can save those that can change. But I will have to agree with Madison here. They messed up big time here. Now she has to fix the mess they made and save lives. Will she pull it off? Or, will she fail and prove that people can't change? Sadly you will have to read the book to find out.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment