Monday, September 26, 2016

Let's get personal #4 continued

I have thought of a nothing personal subject. It came to me when I went to bed after a long night at work. For all of those who don't know, I love the kpop band BAP. They are like the same level as All Time Low, which is pretty high since All Time Low is like my second favorite band. Making BAP second as well because I can't like one more than the other. But the reason for this post with this particular band is that I have a thing called a bias list. It's a list where you pretty much rank your favorite members from your most favorite being one and your least favorite being the last number possible in the band. In BAP's case, the last number would be six. So my list changes from time to time, but nothing really drastic until the beginning of this year. My former list for 2015 was:

1.) Kim Himchan
2.) Zelo
3.) Yoo Youngjae
4.) Jung Daehyun
5.) Moon Jongup
6.) Bang Yongguk

But recently that list has changed in the new year and it's been causing me some problems. Only because someone decided that he was going to be cute in the new year. I will give you a little hint on who that person could be. How about I just show you a random picture I found online.
Right there. Mr. number four wasn't a good enough spot. So, he has decided that becoming my bias wrecker his main job. Mr. Jung Daehyun is so cute that he is trying to make me forget all about my Himchan. Also meeting this cutie doesn't help. I'm doomed because he is cuter in person. I curse him. Can't say I hate him because I can't hate Daehyun. Only because he is so cute. Like, look at how cute he is. I can't even look away from the picture that he is so cute. He is even cuter then Himchan, and that is saying a lot. Because Himchan is so handsome that he's gorgeous. Himchan like borders perfection. But this damn cutie won't let me love Himchan in peace. Like I said before, I curse Jung Daehyun for being so cute.

AFI needs to come out with a new album so I can get a break from my heart nearly exploding from all the cuteness. Only because Daehyun is getting cuter by the minute. It took me a while to admit my attraction to him. But I will not give in to my lust for Himchan is my number one in BAP and will always be. Even if he wasn't number one to begin with. Sorry Himchan.

Okay, I'm done with my rant for now.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment