Monday, September 26, 2016

Started reading Early To Death, Early To Rise by Kim Harrison

I have to admit Bookies that this was not the cover I was expecting to get when I picked up the book from the library. But can I just say that the model for this cover is super pretty? It kind of makes me jealous. Anyways, this is a young adult book that I'm hoping is going to be a quick read for me because I have a stack of four books to read. Maybe five or six because I got some books through some giveaways that I have to read. Yikes. So much to read, so little time.

Anyways, first impression on the book is that I remember absolutely nothing from the first book. You can see that I'm starting out wonderfully with this book already. Not. I just cracked open the book and am ready to start this adventure. Hopefully the book will remind me on what the first book is about. At least with the prologue I got some sense on what the series is about. Like the fact that our leading lady did in fact die, but she only lives because she stole an amulet from the person who tried to kill her. Now she is in charge of protecting man kind from those who are trying to steal their souls. I guess I was right in a way when I explained that I was going to be reading this book. I deserve a high five.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment