Thursday, September 29, 2016

Reading Savage Awakening

I can already tell that this is going to be a pretty good romance, Bookies.

Three chapters in and it's already getting interesting. I like books that are like that. They don't mess around and get straight to the action. I have to admit that some books start off like that and then once you get to the middle, you are falling asleep from the slow boredom the book is giving you. You just never really know about a book until you actually read it. Anyways, I have high hopes for this lovely book. And I have to admit that I did read the back a little. I had to, it was taunting me. Anyways, we are going to have a broken man on our hands that need mending. Too bad I'm only three chapters in so I can't tell you much. Maybe next post.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment