Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Murder My Love by Tad S. Torm

Hey there Bookies,

I meant to do this post sooner, but two things went wrong. My mom took my charger and I apparently knew about it but don't remember. Also knowing me that is most likely true because I don't pay much attention to the world around me when I'm reading. The second thing that went wrong that the moment I plugged my computer in, someone, being my grandfather, wanted to go on it because he had to play his facebook game. So I went to bed and figured I'd do the post when I got up. And here I am.

Now for any of you remember way back when I first started this, okay maybe not that far. Probably about a year ago, I tried to read this book. But things just got in the way and it went on a shelf, forgotten. But luckily I needed a book to read after finishing Born of Legend and this seemed like the best choice. When I first started the book I understood nothing of the book. I'm about halfway through right now and I still understand nothing. Like what the heck is going on. All I got so far is the main character thinks he is going to die because his brother got killed. He goes off to Paris after running into a pretty girl and then sleeping with her once they got to Paris. Then after sleeping with her he goes to find someone who has information he is looking for. That is about as far as I had gotten.

So I'm sitting here with the book in my head going, what the hell?  I'm so confused. Who the heck is our main character? What is his real occupation since he lied? He's only hinted on what it is but didn't flat out say it. Why does he think he is going to die? Is it because he knows something he shouldn't? So many questions and I don't think I'm going to be getting any answers. Maybe the author can clue me in on what I'm supposed to be seeing with this book. Maybe it will finally make more sense in the next half of the book.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment