Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Finished reading Because of Low

I have written so much in the past four days that I feel like I'm hungover. Constantly staring at a computer is not good for my health, but at least I'm at least 10% done. I should celebrate for that achievement by finish reading one of the books I started reading before the month began. So why no finished Abbi Gline's book Because of Low? A lot happened since I last posted about this book. So much that I can't even tell you about it. Anyways, I did in fact finish the book after a few moments that had me on the edge of my seat. Esspecially when I know who the niece's father was before the main characters did. It also let to the huge break up that I knew was going to happen, because Abbi is known to do those heart breaking scenes. This one had to do with a misunderstanding and I spent the rest of the book wondering how they got back together. Either way, I loved the book. Like always and it was a nice reward for getting 10% done with Rebellious Love. So for those who haven't read this series yet, go check it out. I for sure will be picking up book number three from the library tonight after I go voting with my mother. Also if you are nice, I might post a little preview of Rebellious Love. Also I figured I'd do a little contest that gives you all of the books I don't want. All you have to do is help create a cover for Rebellious Love. I'll post more information on that after I give you a little preview. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment