Friday, November 14, 2014

Writing a short novel in seven days. Can I do it?

So my best friend Devon thinks I'm crazy to be doing this and she is probably right. But I'm stuck on Rebellious Love and I decided that I'm going to challenge myself and write a short novel in seven days. I have calculated how many words I need to type in order to achieve this insane goal. A month is just too long for me to achieve 50,000 words for Nanowrimo. So I took it up a notch. You may call me crazy. You may tell me that it is highly impossible. But I'm motivated enough to try it. So far I got my daily 7500 words done for today with going a little over. I even posting a picture as proof for those who don't believe me. Anyways, who thinks I can actually pull this off?

(Pay no attention to the part of my mother's face in the corner. I couldn't edit all of her out. But I was able to edit out the All Time Low member I love oh so much more then the others. I don't want to look like a crazy person and have his face on my blog. I'd rather admire from afar since he is way out of my league. Or, is he?)

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment