Monday, November 10, 2014

Reading While It Lasts by Abbi Glines

Before I start anything about books, I'd like to wonder if anyone else is having issues voting for the Goodreads Choice Awards. I ask this because the romance category and I are having a little complications. I am beginning to hate it greatly because I can't choose which I want to vote for. There are so many good books that I've read or want to read. Its just not fair to pick just one book. My mom told me I should pick the one I had to have when it came out. Of course I got that book before I read some of the other choices. I just don't want to choose, so how should I do this whole voting a book in the romance category? How do you decide which book when you can't decide which book to vote for during the Goodreads Choice Awards?

Also I'd like to remind all of you that I'm still doing my contest for a book cover for my very first book Rebellious Love. There are basically no rules. If you have not read what I have posted for pictures of my progress, got check them out if you can. My main characters are starting to see themselves as a twisted version of Romeo and Juliet. I think the reference even makes an appearance in the book. Anyways, I'm about a fourth of the way done with the book and working on getting half way in the next two days. I might even post another print-screen  of  my work. What do you think about that?

But, lets get to the reason why you are actually here. I promised that I would make a post about this book. I'm a third of the way now, which is surprising. It feels like I just started the book. Also I like the fact that my cousin thinks the guy on the cover is cute. I'm not the only one. Anyways, if I remember correctly, there is a possibility that this book is becoming a movie. I would so love to go see it if it did become one. I might even write about the movie in a post. Anyways, lets get talking about the book. Cage York finally gets in trouble for his reckless lifestyle. Also the beginning of this book is a huge tear jerker. Nothing like opening the book for the first time and bawling your eyes out. Thanks for that Abbi. I got weird looks from my family for that. But all is good because I'm finding difficult to put the book down right now. Especially when broken hearted Eva tries so hard not to be attracted to Cage, but ends up kissing him. Then gets the wrong idea when Low shows up to pick him up on his day off. She even ends up getting drunk and kind of wants to take advantage of Cage. The scene is quite interesting, but I didn't get to enjoy it much because my dog decided to lay on the book and cuddle. He is such an attention hog sometimes. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment