Saturday, November 22, 2014

Just rambling

I'm wide awake and bouncing in my seat. Maybe it was a bad idea to drink Mountain Dew before bed. Anyways, I just want to just ramble. Why? Why not? I have nothing better to do but write and stare at my mom. Also I mention to her, "You know what would be cool? Being on the set and promoting the making of a book coming to life." I also added that it would be an honor to be on the set for either While It Lasts or Ugly Love. Yes, I just read that Colleen signed the permission and all other kinds of forms to have her book turned into a movie. Which actually makes me highly excited. My mom mentioned that I should write to her and tell her how honored I'd feel to be the one chosen to promote the movie and the making of it. Also how I also just want to stare at Nick Bateman if he does end up playing Miles Archer. That boy is fine. The guy chosen to play as Cage York is quite a looker too. Where do these authors find these guys? Because I want to live there. I would ramble more, but my house is freezing. I have grandparents who don't believe in a thing called heat. I can't wait until I move out East where I can control my own fricken heat during freezing cold winter. But I'm going to curl up under a blanket and hopefully get some writing done for tomorrow/today. Depends on your time zone. I still think it would be cool just to experience being on a movie set and watching things take place. Hint hint to Abbi Glines and Colleen Hoover. Just an idea and I will envy who ever gets the opportunity to share the movie making process. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment