Sunday, November 30, 2014

Watching If I Stay

Okay so, for those who know, I've been trying to find a way to watch If I Stay since I have read the book. And, as if fate would have it, I finally got to rent the movie. I've only watched half of the movie so far only because of two reasons. One, the battery died to my DVD player and I can't watch it on my computer because its being stupid. The computer not the DVD. And two, because if I didn't stop watching the movie, I would of became a blubbering mess in front of my mom. That would be something I'd never live down. My family lives to torture me. Anyways, so far I like the book. But I'm already noticing some differences. Like the mom and dad are different from the book. If you read the book and then watched the movie, you'd understand. Also being a book, you got to read the gruesome scene of the accident, where in the movie they pretty much just have people running around. Its not a horror movie, so no blood and gore. Sorry guys. Also a difference is that the dad lives to go to the hospital in the movie, but in the book he was pretty much torn to pieces. I think. So far they have her brother Teddy alive and looking to a full recovery in the movie. In the book you don't know much because they are in different hospitals. But I'm going to leave it at that for now. I'm going to let the stupid DVD player charge a bit so I can finish the movie. I'll be watching The Giver as well. I already have a feeling there will be a lot of differences with that movie compared to the book. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment