Thursday, November 13, 2014

Reading Play

Okay, so I'm not as far as I'd like to be in the book. I think it has to do with the fact that I have a family who think reading is a waste of time. I really need to get my own place. Anyways, my writing is also talking a lot of my time. But it doesn't matter, because I'm loving the book so far. Nothing like trying so hard not to laugh while reading, but the leading man just makes me laugh. Mal is a pretty funny dude. Especially when he suddenly moves into Anne's apartment and declares that she is his girlfriend. The guy also set himself up to get hurt in the end because he told Anne that he'd help her get a guy jealous. I think he even hinted it towards her. So I think things are about to get interesting. But I'm also starting to realize that anything to do with Mal isn't going to be boring. He's a little on the dramatic side along with loads of energy. I can't wait until I see where this book ends up. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment