Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Started reading How Much Do You Love Me? by Paul Mark Tag

So I am doing a request. In all honesty I won this book in a contest, but the author was nice enough to ask if I could review it for him. If I'd like. And so since I'm such a nice person, I will. I'm not sure what the book is about because I entered the contest because the book cover looked interesting. I didn't say that I was perfect and I do tend to judge a book by its cover. Anyways, I do have a feeling that this book is going to be a historical novel. Something I don't read often, but I'll still give it a shot. The only thing that I know so far from my reading only three pages is that our main character's name is Keiko. I'm sneaking this in between writing sessions along with some other books I'm reading, so cut me some slack. Lets see if I'll like it or not finish it at all. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment