Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Finished reading While It Lasts

I know what you guys are all thinking. What happened to all of the other books I was supposedly reading? Well I'll tell you. I still have them. The only problem is that they are in the coldest room in the house during the winter. AKA my room. Its because we tore down a walk due to some water damage and being a room in the basement, it got cold when winter came. I just haven't had the guts to go down there to get the book because I'll pretty much freeze because its so cold.

Anyways, lets talk about the book that I am reading at the time. Only because I'm almost done with it because my internet went down due to weather. I really hate snow, you know that? Well now you do. Anyways, enough of me complaining about weather. Lets talk about While It Lasts. So things change between Eva and Cage after he takes care of her while being drunk. I don't know what happened but they end up getting closer and Eva pretty much puts her guard down. Also she is starting to do the things she hadn't done in a long time. Like play guitar. Their relationship ends up getting more serious, but they both have different views on where the relationship is. Cage is trying to keep Eva for forever, and Eva is only seeing it as a summer fling. I'm just on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this all crash and burns because you know it is going to. If it doesn't, there is another book where it can. But I'm not going to tell you how this book ends or anymore about it, because I just love to keep you guys hanging. Plus I want you to go get the book and support this amazing author. I already requested the next book in the series from the library, but it is going to get to that point where the library doesn't have the book I need to continue. I hate it when that happens.

Also me being the nice person that I am. I thought I'd post another picture of my work writing Rebellious Love. The book is turning out quite well and my editor is really dragging their feet on the whole editing thing. She also knows how to make it sound so much when I tend to drag on for too long. So here is a picture of one of my chapters. I'm sorry if you can't make out what it says, I tried. So until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment