Friday, November 21, 2014

Started reading 3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore

For those who are wondering what my choice of ebook was as of late, I'm currently reading 3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore. I'm going alphabetic order on my kindle app on my phone. It will make my reading choices so much easier. Just so happens that this one is first, even when I continue to buy more books. I'm terrible. Anyways, I'm sneaking this between writing which is pretty often after all the Mountain Dew and Coffee I've been drinking. So, the book is pretty easy to read and goes by quick. I'm about a third of the way through already and already loving it. It also helps that I was able to find this book for free on Amazon.com. I'll be sure to share the link next time if it is still free. Anyways, our main lady is named Baya. Cool name. Any who, she goes to college and quickly runs into our main man, Bryson. She also finds out that her overly protective brother isn't only the complete opposite of what she thought he was, but also the fact that he's roommates with the hottie called Bryson. She is pretty much determined to live the college life no matter what her brother says. So you can say that she is becoming a rebel. Anyways, she gets stuck rooming with her brother because it just so happens that her roommate back at her dorm is on a sex marathon. I wouldn't just leave if I were Baya. I'd give that girl a piece of my mind, then leave. Just saying. Anyways, I left off with Baya talking to her new found friends about Bryson. I want to read more instead of write my book Elizabeth. Only because I want to know the mystery of Bryson. Writing sucks lately. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment