Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Started reading Embraced By Darkness by Keri Arthur

One of the book I'm reading now is Embraced by Darkness. Actually I've been reading this book a little at a time as the weeks progress. I need a break from writing every once and a while. Anyways....Its the fifth book is a series and is told through the eyes of Riley Jenson. I've been trying to finish this series for what feels like forever since discovering it in my sophomore year of high school. I'm pretty determined to finish this series or at least read as much as I can. Also I want to know if Riley finds her soul mate and how the heck she came across him. Anyways, our main lady is actually on vacation when you start out the book. She pretty much needs time to wind down after a certain mission. I wish I could remember what it was but its been a while since I read the book. Anyways, Riley is on vacation and then she gets summoned by her old pack leader. Apparently his granddaughter went missing and he wants Riley to find her. Riley doesn't want to, but she starts investigating anyways. So she asks around and doesn't find much. She ends up going home and spends time with her main lover. He actually ends up asking her to go exclusive and she kind of freaks. Apparently its a big deal when werewolves go exclusive and she just doesn't think she is ready. But she promises to think about it and ends up getting in an accident shortly after. I knew things would get interesting in this book quick. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment