Sunday, November 2, 2014

Started reading Because of Low by Abbi Glines

If you haven't noticed, I'm a huge Abbi Glines fan. Anyways it feels like forever for me to get this book from the library. Apparently there is only one library in the system that seems to have this book. Maybe there is two, but either way it took too long for me to get this book. I've been like number two for like two months. That isn't cool. But now I got it. Anyways, this is the sequel to Breathe. Breathe was like one of the first books I talked about when I first started this blog. That just shows how long I've been waiting for this book. Anyways, at the end of Breathe, Marcus leaves broken hearted because the girl he wanted chose the rockstar over him. Supposedly he is back now due to some family drama and is crashing with a friend of a friend. The book starts with him meeting Low right off the bad as a crying mess. He isn't sure what to do or think of the girl as she contacts his roommate Cage and pretty much gets told that she was the girl his roommate was going to marry. Low denies it and says that it was just Cage being Cage. Okay.....Anyways, Low apparently has some family drama as well that involves and ungrateful older sister. I say this because she tends to kick out the only family she has when she doesn't need Low to watch her daughter. Gotta love family especially in books. So Low ends up at Cage and Marcus's place a lot. Her and Marcus watch a movie which she falls asleep during. Marcus is smart and wakes her up before Cage returns, because he just doesn't want to cause trouble. No matter how innocent the scene may be. Who knows whether Cage will take it wrong or not, best to play it safe. Anyways, you get a glimpse into how complicated Low's life really is. You also get to see how she is starting to feel for Marcus, and vice versa. Anyways, I better get back to writing. I figured I would sneak in a small post to keep you guys happy. Also I'm planning on doing a giveaway once a week to keep things interesting. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment