Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wrapping up 3:AM Kisses

Okay so I'm saying wrapping up because of the fact that I'm almost done with the book, but not quite there yet. Also I still haven't heart what happened to Bryson's ex, and I'm starting to think that I'm never going to find out. I have thirty pages left and there is no sign that he is going to tell what happened. It is driving me insane. Also I thought for sure Bryson would confess before Cole found out about Baya dating Bryson. But I at least got the whole caught them red handed deal right. Nothing like being in the middle of pleasuring your boyfriend when your brother storms into the room. Then kicks your boyfriend's butt for even touching you in that sense. I'm so glad to be the oldest sibling in my family. Can't say the same about my little sisters. Baya is lucky that she doesn't have more then one older brother. Anyways, I'm amazed at how fast I read this book. I'm actually kind of sad that it had to end. Also if I don't find out the secret by the end of this book, there better be a sequel so I can find out. I'm dying to know. And so will you when you read the book. Trust me. Just pick it up and you won't want to put it down until you find out because it likes to poke its head every once in a while to remind you that it's there. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment