Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Finished reading Play and back to reading Callie & Kayden

Okay, I know I've been missing for the past few days. I'm sorry. Things are getting crazy in my house due to the fact that we have two birthdays and Thanksgiving coming. If you must know, one of the birthdays is mine. I'll be officially 23 on the 19th of November. Not going to do anything for it until the weekend, but I'm still pretty excited. Hopefully I get books. I already got the hard copy of Rule by Jay Crownover. I was even the loser standing by the window waiting for the mailman to come, who is kind of cute might I add. He brought my new book along with treats for my dogs. He's so nice. Anyways, I've been baking like crazy because I only bake for the holidays and my family eats my cookies faster then I can make them. Sad face. They also go a hold of my pumpkin bread for Thanksgiving. The fiends. Anyways, I know why you are here so lets do this.

I swear to God that I'm never going to live down the fact that I accidentally set a book on fire by putting it in the microwave. Stupid security chip. Anyways, I was able to read up until the last few chapters where the damage was so bad that I couldn't read. Honestly I don't remember what I told you guys about the book so far because it has been so long. But I will say that I thought the book wasn't going to have a heart breaking breakup, but the author ruined that by having Anne turn down Mal's proposal. Was I supposed to say that. No? Opps. Sorry guys, I guess I gave a spoiler with out meaning too. But I won't give away how they get back together. So far its so sweet. I'm still waiting for the replacement to come in the mail, so I haven't finished the book yet. The postal service is agonizingly slow during winter. I officially hate Wisconsin more. Sadly Maryland is just as bad, but Baltimore feels like its my home. Probably has to do with the fact that my favorite writer is buried there. Anyways, I love this book so much and I really wish the replacement was here already. So go read the first book Lick and then read this one. So far I can't get enough of the series and I have some explaining to do when I pick up the third book. Sorry library system for burning a book, please don't take my check out privileges.  I need books.

Also I'm writing like crazy with both stories I'm working on. Rebellious Love is sadly still at a stand still but Elizabeth is at full speed ahead still. But even that book is running out of steam. Gah, I just wish I could at least finish one. So until next time.......

Oh! I almost forgot!

I'm back to reading Callie & Kayden. 
This is a book where I want to finish it and figure out what the hell happened to Callie that made her scared of everyone around her. What the hell made her change? I'm dying to know. But no one tell me because I want to find out on my own. All I got are Callie's memories here and there while she is being taken out of her comfort zone. Maybe she'll tell Kayden eventually, because he seems to keep the bad feelings away. Now if only he could ditch his bitch of a girlfriend. Pardon my language. I'm going to breeze through this one, because I'm determined to find out what happens, also its due date is approaching fast. Sad. So until next time.....for sure this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment