Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Finished reading The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (Spoiler alert for those who haven't read it)

Okay, so I was wrong about Callie being molested. She was raped. By who, you ask. Well, its no other then.....

.............................................................

.................Wait for it.................................

.............................................................

................Wait for it...................................

.............................................................

................Its.............................................

............................................................

..............the brother's best friend. Swear to God, I didn't see it coming. I honestly thought it was Kayden's dad. That would of been a huge downer on their relationship. But I say this was a successful plot twist. Never see it coming.  Or, maybe you do and I just wasn't being observant enough. Anyways, I loved it. Sadly other then that, the book is kind of predictable. I didn't mind it though. Still loved the book. Probably get the second book if there is one. But I'm off to go wrap up my writing so we can edit it full force. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment