Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Started reading Play by Kylie Scott

Okay this is the last new book I got from the library. Also I really need to buckle down on my writing soon because I'm reading more then writing. I'm so behind schedule on that. Anyways, let get a talking about this book. Its the sequel to Lick, the book I read in like a day because I liked it that much. Apparently the whole series revolves around a band and each book is a member of that band finding love. It also doesn't stop me from making interesting comments that revolve around the models on the cover and title. Like with Lick I told my mom that I wouldn't mind licking the guy on the cover all night. My comment for this one is "I wouldn't mind if this guy played with me all night." My mom just looks at me with disapproval. So lets talk about the book and not about me lusting over book cover models. So the book starts with our leading lady, Anne getting screwed over by her best friend. I know exactly how this girl feels. Anyways, she is hugely in a rut and in need of saving. Only problem was that she wasn't going to ask for the help. So the best friend of our leading lady in Lick comes to take her to a party. Just so happens the drummer over hears a conversation Anne was having outside and I believe this is the start of a little arrangement that would help both of them out. I'm not sure, I honestly just started. But I'm going to wrap up my chapter and head off to work on Rebellious Love. I'm still looking for book cover ideas and you might end up with some free books if I choose your book cover. How can you turn down free stuff? So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment