Saturday, November 22, 2014

Reading 3:AM Kisses

Okay, I know there is this huge deal going on with the idea of Colleen Hoover's book Ugly Love possibly becoming a movie, but until anything is validated I'm not jinxing it by saying anything about it. Instead I'm going to talk about what is going down with my reading and writing. Starting with the ebook I'm reading. So I'm just going to jump into it with the fact that out leading lady Baya is getting a little jealous over the girls hanging around Bryson. Its to the point that she even tries to up stage one. Sadly I didn't get too far because I got caught reading by my grans and you know how she feels about reading. Its the Devil's work. The lady is nuts, but we still love her. But I'll be sure to sneak some more pages for you guys, because even I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what is going to happen next. Also I want to know about Bryson's big bad past. All you know about it is something bad happened and it involved a girl named Steph. It is driving me insane to not know. But to make up for lack of reading, I found the link to lead you to the free ebook. Its because I'm so nice. So here's the link that I hope works, http://amzn.com/B00EA45DUO. But I'm sure you guys will let me know if it doesn't.

Also I'd like to let you know about my progress in writing. It is uber crazy with the work I'm pulling off in such a short amount of time. Also with the fact that my grans even thinks writing is Devil's work. I think she thinks anything creative is Devil's work now that I think about it. But her craziness does help with my writing. Anyways, I'm almost done writing and the editing process has begun. Which makes me super excited. It won't be long until I send the book off to the publisher and maybe not long after that it will be hitting the shelves. Maybe I'm just dreaming up a complete fantasy. You never know. But I'm pretty excited how this book is turning out, and I might end up changing the title. Not sure yet. But enough of my babble. I'm going to head out. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment