Sunday, November 30, 2014

Started reading Rebound by Rosemary Rey

Okay so I was asked to review this book by the author themselves. Do I know what the book is about? Of course not. Its a free book and I'd be happy to read anything that is free. Which reminds me to put up a post for How Much Do You Love Me? I didn't read that book, I had my mom read it.  She finished it in like a day and I would of taken me forever to read it. But all other books aside. I'm reading Rebound. So far I've read two pages. I would of read more but my mistake is that I got too comfy on my bed at two in the morning, so you can say that I pretty much fell asleep. Sorry Rosemary for falling asleep while reading your book. But I have to get going. I'm doing something that is the devil's work and my grandmother is complaining. She is even spreading her nonsense to my siblings now. My grandmother is in a wonderful mood today. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment