Saturday, November 29, 2014

Reading Breakable

Okay, so I've officially started Breakable. I have exactly four days to read this book. I hope I can do this. Also I've been asked to do another book for review. So my ebook has been put on hold because of that. But we are here to talk about this book, not the other one. So I'm pretty much right about Breakable being Easy but in Lucas's point of view. Also you get a chance to see the after effects after his mother was killed. All I can say to those parts is poor guy. So far I'm really enjoying the book. Its actually always interesting to read your favorite books in the other lead's point of view. You get to see how they are seeing things and what they are thinking while pursuing the leading lady. I have a feeling I'll be begging to get my own copy of this book. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment