Saturday, November 29, 2014

Started reading Breakable by Tammara Webber

I finally get a chance to read this book. It honestly makes me really excited. I own the first book because I loved it so much. So I have a feeling I'll be begging to get this book when I'm done. Anyways, I honestly have no idea what the book is about. I think its just Easy but in Lucas's point of view. I'm not sure. And, I don't care. I just want to read this book ever since I found out that it was coming out. So I'm going to fight for a spot on my bed. Curl up and snuggle with my dogs. Then enjoy the story that is about to be told. God knows I've been waiting for a very long time for my turn at the library. Feels like forever. Good thing I don't have to write anymore. Just get my mother's butt moving on editing. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment