Saturday, November 22, 2014

Reading 3:AM Kisses part 2

Before I talk about the books I'm reading, I'd like to take a moment that logging on my facebook is a huge tease for me. Ever since this whole Ugly Love being coming a movie thing started, I feel like I'm being tortured with all the snidbits going on. Its not fair and it makes me highly sad. Also the hottie Nick Bateman adds to the torture. But I'm still highly excited to see the book come to life. Its well worth it and pretty much passed Beautiful Disaster on my favorite book list. So I believe Colleen absolutely deserves this. She is so talented.

So lets get a talking about the books I'm reading. Starting with 3:AM Kisses. Things are secretly getting serious between Bryson and Baya since he locked lips with her. He's also seems to be going through a bit of a dry spell. I think its because he is trying to impress Baya. Of course now she knows that he's holding some heavy secret due to a childhood friend of his. What that secret is, no one knows yet. But I'm dying to find out. Anyways, I left off at a part where Bryson invites her to go boating with him. Sadly it turns into a huge sex fest. I swear the girls in this book have no shame what so ever. I guess that just gives it some character.

I know I said that I'd write so much more about this book the last time I talked about it, but sadly I only got another few pages more. Callie and her best friend Seth have a little heart to heart before they fall asleep. That is about it. I haven't been reading this book as much as I'd like, and I want to read more because I want to know what happened to Callie.

 Gah, so many secrets in both books I'm reading and no time to find out. Luckly writing is almost done for the year. Anyways, I'm going to wrap up right about now. I have some writing to catch up on and then some reading to do. I must find out what the secrets are. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment