Friday, November 14, 2014

Paused reading Play due to my own stupidity

Nothing makes me more sad then dropping a book in some water, or at least that is what I thought. Apparently when you stick a library book in the microwave to dry, they tend to catch on fire. So I can't finish this book. I can try but the smell of burnt pages is not what I want to experience while reading a good book. That is not how a book should smell. But I'm take responsibility to replace the book and I have to wait until it is delivered on the 19th, aka my birthday. Maybe next time I'll remember that libraries have security chips on their books in case someone walks off with it. Not sure who would steal a book, but I'll just go with it. But I'll still remember before putting a wet book in the microwave. I'm surprise I didn't wake up my gramps with the smell of burnt pages. Sorry that I can't finish this book now guys. It was out of complete stupidity and lack of remembering about library security. It still makes me sad to ruin a perfectly good book. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment