Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Finally back to reading Crave

This book has been sitting on my table collecting dust. Leave to the fact that its due in like a week to make me read it again. I also have to admit that I had to look up the book in my past posts to remind me what the book is about and what is going on. That is really sad. So no more stalling with this book, I have to finish it or else I might have a riot outside of my house because I haven't finished this book. Some of you probably have forgotten all about this book. I think it's been like a month since I read it. Also as I was going through my recent posts, I can't help that in some I have really bad grammar or you have no idea what I'm saying. Its like my posts all got jumbled up. I probably look like an illiterate idiot in those posts. I really need to pay attention to what I'm actually writing. So I'm going to read Crave and actually finish it. That is my goal. If I end up stop reading it again, you have the right to slap me as many times as you see fit. I'm kidding by that last statement. So keep an eye out for more posts on Crave. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment