Saturday, September 20, 2014

Reading Take a Chance by Abbi Glines

I for once am reading the book my mom picked out for me. She said that she liked the title and told me I should read it. And, due to the fact that my computer is refusing to connect to the internet, I'm actually halfway through this book now. Anyways, I'm using my mom's computer and I have to get used to the fact that her key board is bigger then mind, and her keys aren't as sensitive as mine. I want my computer back. So enough about me complaining that my computer is having a temper tantrum, kind of like our favorite Rosemary Drama Queen, Nan. Anyways this book is basically about Grant and him falling in love with Nan's half sister Harlow. We all know Grant. The guy who is like a brother to Rush, best friends with Woods, and is pretty much a mess. I think Harlow would be good for him. Anyways, you have to pay close attention in the beginning of the book. It not only changes character's points of view, It also tends to change time periods. I think it is to explain what happened before Harlow came to Rosemary Beach. So Grant's and Harlow's relationship with each other kind of went pretty quick. She pretty much gave up the goods with in two weeks. He then ran off and supposedly was never heard from again. Grant says that he did try to call but her dad wouldn't have it. Harlow doesn't believe him one bit, especially when she caught him red handed sleeping with Nan. Now she just feels used and hates his guts. I don't blame the girl. Anyways, Grant makes it hard for her to forget him. Even Harlow's half-brother can't keep Grant from her, and trust me the guy pretty much tried by threatening him. Anyways, Kiro or I should say Harlow's dad goes missing. Making her have to sit through a whole entire plane ride of Grant explaining his actions. Of course, it didn't end like they planned and Harlow's brother ended up getting pretty pissed. He even threatened to tell Kiro about her actions. Harlow pretty much got after him for it. A lot of other stuff happened in the book before I took a break from reading at the halfway point. But if I told you all of it, it would just ruin all of the fun. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment