Friday, September 19, 2014

Finshed reading Rule

I would be done with this book by now if I stopped falling asleep. I hate coming down with nasty colds. Still wishing to be able to request a hard copy of the second book from the library. I'm beginning to really love this book. I would give it five stars out of five stars. It defiantly doesn't get boring. So here is whats going on in the last few pages of Rule. Things are going good. So good to the point that Rule actually starts to panic. He kind of almost slips into his old ways, but Shaw was nice enough to snap him out of it. She even gives him a good talking to that kind of makes him feel better and go back to normal. Sadly the next day while they are walking to Shaw's car, they both find out it pretty much gets trashed. I honestly think they should of called the cops, even if they had no proof that her crazy ex was part of it. They could of tried for another restraining order and Shaw could of told the police that she is terrified of the guy. But, Shaw doesn't want to because her ex's dad is a judge and she thinks it will all just get covered up. So Rule confronts the ex and he's starting to learn that the ex is pretty insane and doesn't really want Shaw. His ego is just bruised and says that it just makes him look bad that she is dating a guy like Rule after dating him. The guy is a Class A dick, just saying. He doesn't even care for the fact that Rule is threatening him and willing to go to jail in order to keep Shaw safe from her crazy ex. I'm officially scared for her. Of course, Shaw is a bad ass and instead of walking around looking over her shoulder, she pierces a body part that would make Rule's eyes pop right of his skull when he sees it. Then Shaw ends up visiting Remy's grave afterwards. Remy is Rule's dead twin brother in case I haven't told you yet. Anyways, the whole scene is sad and I maybe cried a little. Apparently Rule isn't acting like himself, and she was looking for some guidance on how to handle it. If I were her, I'd be cornering him asking what the hell was going on. Maybe he's going to propose. God I hope so, or he better have a good explanation for his behavior. Okay so Rule doesn't propose. Instead he makes a bigger jerk of himself when he starts playing Shaw's game and completely ignores her. He also turns his back on her when she lets out a secret that his brother Remy was keeping at a family dinner. Who the hell does that? I could slap Rule right now. So they were pretty much over. As a result to their break up, Shaw ends up getting attacked by her ex. Like down right he's-going-to-kill-her attack. I hope Rule feels guilty when he finds out because he shouldn't of left over such a stupid thing. Of course, he shows up at the hospital, saying he was sorry. Shaw didn't care because Rule should of loved her enough to work out their problems instead of ignoring her for like a month. So she told him that they just weren't meant to be because he never trusted her enough to just love him. I cried some more at that part. Its so heart breaking. Anyways, Shaw moved out of her apartment, understandable after what she had been through. She was now living with a co-worker of Rule's and I have a feeling Rule isn't going to go down without a fight. So for his birthday, Shaw realizes that Rule does love her but he doesn't really know what it was he was feeling. And, Rule get a heart to heart with him mom that makes you want to cry. We all know that Rule and Shaw are going to end up back together, so I don't think I need to tell you how it happens. I know I'm such a tease. But I'm going to try to figure out if I'm either going to read Take a Chance by Abbi Glines or Red Hill by Jamie McGuire next. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment