Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Paused reading Original Sin

I'm not sure where to begin. I know I have to explain why I stopped reading Original Sin. Not only am I dragging my feet reading it, I ended up getting an advance copy of another book in the mail. So me being the responsible reader that I am, I feel like I have to finish this new book before it comes out. I figured it be fair to the author if I told you guys what I thought right away. Also I'm trying to decide what book to read after Original Sin. I can choose between two of them. I read the first chapter of both books and they are book really good so far. But, I'll have a poll up for you guys to vote which book you think I should read next. It will be something a little different. Also I have a duplicate book and if a friend of mine doesn't want it, I'll be having a giveaway for it. Things are happening. I might even giveaway books that I don't want to make more room on my book shelf. But first the poll. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment