Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Reading Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Spoiler alert if you haven't read Onyx)

I'm have no idea what I've said about this book so far. So I'm going to do a slight recap. I say slight because I'm only going to tell you things from memory. Anyways, we all know that Dawson came back at the end of Onyx. Blew my mind by that. Wonder what that go pulled off since he wasn't at the location when they arrived. Anyways, Dawson is keeping Daemon and Dee's hands full by running off to go look for his girlfriend, Beth. That is until Katy makes a deal with him that if he behaved, they'll help him find Beth. This creates a major fight between Daemon and Katy that makes me completely believe the two broke up. But, thank God they did not. Anyways, Blake then comes back in hopes that they will help him get his friend Chris back. They don't really have any choice since Blake has threatened that if they didn't help, he was turning over both Katy and Daemon to the DOD. The jerk. But things are a little strained with out fellow Luxens since Dee wants revenge for Adam's death. Yes, Adam died in Onyx and I was pretty upset. Anyways, they all have a heated meeting and decide to help Blake because they have no choice. Which leaves where I left off just now. Katy is about to meet up with Blake with Daemon. They also agreed that Dee and Dawson stay away from the meeting as much as possible for personal reasons. I think its so that Dee doesn't kill the guy, and that Blake doesn't know that Dawson is free. But, Katy is complete stressing over this meeting because she thinks Blake will go against his word and turn them in anyways. I'm so glad that I picked up this book again. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment