Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Started reading Rule by Jay Crownover

I know that I have like two books that I need to finish before I should read anything else. But due to the fact that I only have like a week to read Rule, I am not picking up the books that I started reading but never finished. That means that I won't read Original Sin or Opal until it is about time to return them.
Anyways, if you guys didn't know. I tend to pick one of the guys from the books I read and claim them as my fictional boyfriend. Travis Maddox has been it since I read Beautiful Disaster, my favorite book of all time. Anyways, just looking at the cover of Rule has me drooling over the guy. I'm such a sucker for tattoos and light eyes. So maybe I might have a new fictional boyfriend by the end of this book. Anyways, I honestly don't remember what the book is about. I've been waiting for this book for so long to come into the library that I completely forgot. That's what I get for requesting a book that no one wants to return on time. But, I now have it and I'm pretty excited. So enough drooling over the cover. I am going to open this book up and learn what it is about. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment